Welcome to Exodus Beauty's Online Returns Policy for purchases made on our website. For products purchased in store, please see our In Store Returns Policy at the bottom of this page.
- Returns - Your Legal Rights
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract.
If what you have bought is faulty or not as described, you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all your money back). If getting a repair is impossible or disproportionate, we will offer you a replacement.
Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights: This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, for example wigs, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- Up to 6 months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- Up to 6 years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason below, the contract will end immediately, and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to.
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered, and you do not wish to proceed.
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 21 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Returns - Your Right To Change Your Mind
- Your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- When you don't have a right to change your mind: You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- For hygiene reasons wigs, hair extensions, braids and crochet hair products which have torn packaging, been worn/used, cut, styled, removed from original packaging, and excessively handled, making the product(s) unsaleable regardless of the tag(s) being intact.
- Personal grooming products e.g., hair accessories, brushes, and styling products etc which have been unsealed.
- Other products tagged or sealed to protect the product, health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; and
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items.
How long do I have to change my mind? If you have bought goods (for example braids or wigs), you have 14 days after the day you receive the goods (or the day of the last delivery if several).
- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
Phone. Call customer services on 01234 417481 or 07309099587.
Email. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
Online Returns Form. Use the Online Returns Form available on our website - https://exodus-beauty.com/pages/contact-us-returns.
Post. Simply write to us at our address Exodus Beauty and Fashion Ltd, Unit 18 Glenmore Business Park, Arkwright Road, Bedford, MK42 0XY, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post them back to us at Exodus Beauty and Fashion Ltd, Unit 18 Glenmore Business Park, Arkwright Road, Bedford, MK42 0XY. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us, you wish to end the contract.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or not as described. Not as described means the goods must match the description (e.g., label, packaging, or product tag); or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so because of something we have done wrong
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund, up to as much as the full price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. For hygiene reasons, wigs must be in their original condition, braids and wigs must be returned unused, complete with its tags, all original manufacturer’s packaging, and lace intact. Examples of excessive handling of wigs or braids include but are not limited to; missing parts, missing or cut-off tags that were originally included in the manufacturers packaging, wigs or braids that show signs of try on or wear, brushed, cutting, or styling in any way and repackaged significantly differently from the original manufacturer’s packaging causing the products to lose value. If we refund you the price paid before we can inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but if you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option, which is £1.99
When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, then:
- If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
- If there is a delay in receiving your refund once it is processed, please check with the credit card company/payment provider you used to purchase the first instance and with your bank as required. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted but if you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of Postage
- Returned products purchased online must be sent to our business address Exodus Beauty and Fashion Ltd, Unit 18 Glenmore Business Park, Arkwright Road, Bedford, MK42 0XY and it is recommended that you keep evidence of postage. It is your responsibility to ensure the product is returned to us.
Sale and Clearance Items
- Same legal rights. You have the same legal rights to refunds and returns (including 14 days to change your mind as described in more detail above) when you buy items in a sale as when you buy them at full price*.
- *Discounts due to damage: If the goods are reduced in price because of a fault and it was brought to your attention before you bought it, you are not entitled to return it for that fault (For example, if an item is sold at a discounted price because of a torn packaging, you cannot later return that item and claim the packaging is torn. However, you still have rights if the goods have a different fault).
Undelivered or Unclaimed Items
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the items from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
- When an item is returned or not collected. When an item is returned to us because delivery was not possible at the shipping address, or because the product was not claimed by you, or because of an incorrect postal address, you will need to pay the cost of re-delivery. If you decide that you no longer want the item, you will be charged a return shipping fee which is equal to the original shipping cost. In the case where no shipping fees were paid, the return shipping deductible is £2.99 or higher, depending on the shipping speed used.
Hair Care and Cosmetic Products
- Products without seals. Some Hair Care and Cosmetic products may be manufactured without a protective seal. This doesn't mean that the product is fake or has been tampered with. As retailers, we have no control over how manufacturers choose to package their products. We will however do our best to ensure that Hair Care products shipped to you are well packaged and bubble wrapped to prevent spill or damage to the product. In returning any unwanted item, please ensure that proper care is taken so it reaches us in good condition.
- Products with seals. When returning products that come with a seal, the seal must be intact upon return and carefully packaged so it reaches us in good condition.
- Exchanges. If your item is neither faulty or not as described, we’re not at fault and you’re outside your 14 days change your mind period, you may still choose to exchange your item for another that we have in stock. The returned product including its packaging must be in the same original condition/packaging as when shipped, there should be no signs that it has been completely removed from its packaging or tampered with and must be undamaged. The cost of returning the product for an exchange is your responsibility. For an exchange, please email email@example.com or simply reply to the order and/or shipping confirmation email sent to the email used to place your order.
- Out of Stock Items. If the item you would like to exchange goes out of stock before we receive your returned item, you will be informed and given the option of a refund or a store credit or we will treat your exchange request as a backorder, pending when we restock. For an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply reply to the order and/or shipping confirmation email sent to the email used to place your order.
Instore Returns Policy
Welcome to Exodus Beauty's In-store Returns Policy.
Your Legal Rights: When you buy goods from a shop, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair, and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or not as described. Not as described means the goods must match the description (e.g. label or packaging). If getting a repair is impossible or disproportionate, we will offer you a replacement.
Our Store Policy: We do not accept returns for products purchased in-store if you simply change your mind. Per our discretion, we may offer an exchange or store credit. Please return the unused goods to us with the original receipt within 7 days and we will offer you an exchange or a store credit. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In-Store Exchange: To exchange a product bought in store, it must be in its unused and original condition. Unused means the goods have not been used and are in unopened packaging. This includes any seal and/or tags for hygiene purposes or to secure the product being unopened or untouched. Only goods purchased in-store can be refunded in store.
When you don't have a right to change your mind: You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- For hygiene reasons wigs, hair extensions, braids, and crochet hair products have torn packaging, been used, cut, styled, removed from original packaging, and excessively handled, making the products unsaleable regardless of whether the tag is intact;
- personal grooming products e.g. hair accessories, brushes and styling products, etc. which have been unsealed;
- other products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; and
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items.
Discounts due to damage: If we made you aware (perhaps we told you or there was a warning on a ticket attached to the goods) that the goods had a fault, or if a fault was obvious and you ought to have noticed it, then you cannot later claim that the goods are not of satisfactory quality. For example, if an item is sold at a discounted price because of a fault, you cannot later return that item and claim the product is faulty. However, you still have rights if the goods have a different fault.
If you are not satisfied with how we have handled the return or replacement of any item, we want to hear about this. We aim to resolve the matter for you and ask that you please contact our customer service using the Contact Us page on our website or by post at
Exodus Beauty and Fashion Limited
Unit 18 Glenmore Business Park,